Are You Our Next Superstar Podiatrist?
It sounds a bit cheesy, but we really are looking for an exceptional, full-time podiatrist to join our existing team of superstars. Read on to learn more…
A bit about us:
‘Hip to Toe’ is a busy and expanding private Podiatry & Physiotherapy Clinic in The Gold Coast offering exceptional care to our patients. We have a fun, exciting and friendly clinic atmosphere which our patients and staff really enjoy.
Our modern clinic provides a broad range of Podiatry & Physio services. We care deeply about our patients at Hip to Toe. We pride ourselves in consistently providing a high standard of service and strive for the highest possible customer satisfaction. This isn’t just fluff. We really mean it!
We are particularly renowned as being the Gold Coast’s leading clinic for the treatment of a variety of ailments without the use of orthotics, medications or surgery. We often have patients who travel vast distances to get treated by us because they can’t find our style and standard of treatment elsewhere.
A bit about the role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Podiatrist to join our friendly team. You will enjoy a diverse and interesting caseload. We will train you for the role and in how to succeed and fit-in at our clinic. You’ll also receive specialised training in the principles and practices of MME (Mobilisation, Manipulation and Exercises) to treat a wide range of foot, knee and hip problems.
This is a permanent part-time position which we intend to expand to full time hours as we continue to grow our clinic and also open up Saturday morning hours. In the short term, there will also be opportunities to cover additional shifts, such as when other practitioners are on leave etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- You have a Current, Unrestricted AHPRA registration.
- You have Current National Criminal Record and Working with Children Checks.
- You have Demonstrated General Podiatry experience and the ability to provide treatment plans.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and genuine demeanour.
- You have a positive, empathetic and compassionate attitude!
- You have the willingness and ability to learn quickly and be adaptable.
- We are a busy clinic so you must have a strong and conscientious work ethic.
- You are willing to work Saturday mornings.
- You have good, basic computer literacy.
- You are dependable, take pride in your work, and consistently deliver results to a high standard.
- You have the desire to offer value to an employer and team who value you in return.
Why Join Us?
- Work-Life Balance – We provide alternative working arrangements and support our staff.
- Fantastic Salary – This is a long-term career opportunity with excellent earning potential.
- Close Knit Team – Become part of a fun, friendly and supportive team.
- Ongoing Training – Receive in-depth training for the role plus future learning support.
- Learn how to help more people in new & exciting ways.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, or if you’d like any more info, please APPLY NOW by sending a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com