Yes! We’re open, but we’ve made some changes to help keep Hip to Toe a happy and healthy place for you! 🙂
We wanted to let you know about the extra, precautionary actions we’re currently taking at Hip to Toe to look after you, your loved ones, and our own team during the COVID‑19 (‘Coronavirus’) period.
Your wellbeing is our number one priority at Hip to Toe! We also know how important it is for you to be able to access your treatment and to get support from us when it matters. So to help keep Hip to Toe a happy and healthy place for everyone, we are taking a range of extra, precautionary steps to help protect you when you visit us.
These extra, precautionary measures include:
- We are undertaking an even more rigorous and regular cleaning and sanitising ritual in the clinic, multiple times a day, including cleaning and sanitising all common contact surfaces such as handles, seats, treatment tables etc.
- All staff are being even more rigorous and regular with their hand washing and hand sanitising.
- We’ve spaced out our waiting chairs to comply with distancing requirements, and when weather allows, we’ll even move some chairs outside for people who’d prefer to enjoy the fresh air while waiting for their treatment.
You’re also welcome to wait outside or in your car until a minute or two before your appointment.
- When weather permits, we are keeping our external doors open to allow for additional ventilation.
- There are no more handshakes with patients for now 🙁 But we have found some other fun and safe ways to greet you and say goodbye! 🙂
- We’ve temporarily suspended our self check-in iPad, so please ask our friendly reception staff to check you in when you arrive.
- We’ve posted signs on the entrances telling patients not to enter if they, or someone they’ve had recent contact with, have recently been unwell.
- For the comfort and safety of customers and our team, we’ve instructed staff to ask any patients who appear unwell to leave the clinic.
- Staff have been told to stay away from the clinic if they or their close contacts become unwell.
- We are waiving cancellation fees for sick patients to avoid them coming to the clinic when they are unwell. Please call reception to re-book if needed:
We need your help!
Your understanding and cooperation are required to help us all get through this time. Therefore, for the comfort, health and safety of your fellow customers and the Hip to Toe team, we would be so grateful if you could ensure you comply with the following.
As a precaution, please be considerate and do not visit the clinic if you or your close contacts are experiencing, or are still recovering from, any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or recent history of fever
- A cold
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Flu like symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Respiratory illnesses
- An unexpected loss of of your sense of taste or smell
We will of course be happy to have you come back to visit us as soon as you are fully recovered! 🙂
We will waive cancellation fees for anyone who is unable to attend their appointment due to sudden illness. Please call reception to re-book if needed:
We are currently open:
Monday to Thursday 9am – 6pm
Fridays 9am – 4pm
Please be assured that any phone voice messages and any emails or online enquiries left outside business hours or when our staff are on other calls will be attended to ASAP.
By working to support each other, we’ll all get through this together. The Team at Hip to Toe and your fellow Hip to Toe customers thank you for your cooperation and understanding 🙂