Yes! We’re open as normal, and we’ve made some changes to help keep Hip to Toe a happy and healthy place for you! 🙂
We wanted to let you know about the extra, precautionary actions we’re currently taking at Hip to Toe to look after you, your loved ones, and our own team during the COVID‑19 (‘Coronavirus’) period.
Your wellbeing is our number one priority at Hip to Toe! We also know how important it is for you to be able to access your treatment and to get support from us when it matters. So to help keep Hip to Toe a happy and healthy place for everyone, we always keep up to date with the latest government health updates and requirements and adjust our safety measures accordingly. During this time, we are taking a range of extra, precautionary measures to help keep you happy and healthy when you visit us.
These extra, precautionary measures include:
- Depending on the current government health advice, our practitioners and/or reception staff may be wearing face masks, as appropriate.
- We are undertaking an even more rigorous and regular cleaning and sanitising ritual in the clinic, multiple times a day, including cleaning and sanitising all common contact surfaces such as handles, seats etc. This includes treatment tables and treatment chairs being sanitised after every patient.
- All staff are being even more rigorous and regular with their hand washing and hand sanitising. Hand sanitiser is available in each treatment room and at the reception counter.
- We’ve spaced out our waiting chairs to comply with distancing requirements, and when weather allows, we’ll even move some chairs outside for people who’d prefer to enjoy the fresh air while waiting for their treatment.
You’re also welcome to wait outside the clinic or in your car until a few minutes before your appointment (we have free car parking behind the clinic and often there is free street parking available out front).
- Depending on the current government health advice, there are not always handshakes with patients 🙁 BUT, we have found some other fun ways to greet you and say goodbye! 🙂
- We’ve temporarily suspended our self check-in iPad, so please ask our friendly reception staff to check you in when you arrive.
- We’ve posted signs on the entrances telling patients not to enter if they, or someone they’ve had recent contact with, have recently been unwell.
- For the comfort and safety of customers and our team, we’ve instructed staff to ask any patients who appear unwell to leave the clinic and come back when they are fully recovered.
- Staff have been told to stay away from the clinic if they or their close contacts become unwell.
- We will waive cancellation fees for sick patients to avoid them coming to the clinic when they are unwell. Please call reception to re-book if needed:
We need your help!
Your understanding and cooperation are required to help us all get through this time. Therefore, for the comfort, health and safety of your fellow customers and the Hip to Toe team, we would be so grateful if you could ensure you comply with the following.
As a precaution, please be considerate and do not visit Hip to Toe if you or your close contacts are experiencing, or are still recovering from, any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or recent history of fever
- A cold
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Flu like symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Respiratory illnesses
- An unexpected loss of of your sense of taste or smell
We will of course be happy to have you come back to visit us as soon as you are fully recovered! 🙂
We will waive cancellation fees for anyone who is unable to attend their appointment due to sudden illness. Please call reception to re-book if needed:
We are currently open:
- Monday to Thursday: 8am – 6:30pm
- Fridays: 8am – 4pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: Closed
- Public Holidays: Closed
Please be assured that any phone voice messages, any emails or any online enquiries from our contact forms which are left outside business hours or when our staff are on other calls will be attended to ASAP! You can email us here. You can send us an online enquiry message here. You can call us on .
By working to support each other, we’ll all get through this together. The Team at Hip to Toe and your fellow Hip to Toe customers thank you for your cooperation and understanding 🙂