Ever Wondered What The Best Type of Shoe is to Buy?
We get asked all the time:
1. What is the best brand of shoe
2. Where should I buy them
3. What should I look for
The answer is simple………… There is not one shoe that that is the best shoe for everyone because everyone is different and needs different types of shoes as we all have different types of feet.
Everyone is different, we have different joints, different muscles, different tissues and different structures. It is because of all these differences that there is such a wide variety of shoes on the market.
READ BELOW TO SEE SOME TIPS WHEN BUYING SHOES:
1. Always try both shoes on, everyone has one foot bigger than the other and you need to make sure they fit both feet comfortably
2. Walk around the shoe shop a few times before buying them. If they don’t feel comfortable on the third lap they most likely aren’t the shoe for you
3. Is the shoe wide enough for your toes? When you put the shoe on do you have room to move your toes in the shoe or are they being crushed together?
4. Having a slight raise at the heel will help the foot a complete flat ballet shoe will offer no support or comfort
”We Have Helped Many Clients Get Back Into the Shoes They Love”
Some shoes are designed for people with feet that roll in and flatten. Other shoes are designed for people that roll out and have high arches. Some shoes are designed to lock the foot and hold it stable. Other shoes are designed to unlock the foot and increase movement.
Without looking at an individual foot it is impossible to say what type of shoe is right for you. ‘If you have pain while wearing a shoe……. it most likely is the wrong shoe for you’
The pain does not necessarily need to be in the feet, it could be pain in the legs, knees, hips or back.
Our goal is go get people wearing the shoes they love and doing the things that make them happy. If you aren’t wearing the shoes you love and suffer from foot, knee and hip pain.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? WE WOULD LOVE TO ANSWER THEM. JUST FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW: